On lunigal.comOur team of Lunigal opticians and facial stylists is there to ensure you are fully satisfied with your eyewear. All your questions are dealt with by qualified opticians.
So that you can understand our role, here are the stages for your future purchase on lunigal.com:
- If you are looking for a frame and you are not sure about the colour, size, material, lens type, your prescription or anything else, the Lunigal Hotline is available from Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 7 pm on +33 1 42 57 93 53.
- The lunigal.com intelligent system is designed to calculate which type of lens is best to offer you depending on your prescription. If you have difficulty filling in the vision correction from your prescription, don't hesitate to contact our team of opticians.
- If your prescription does not mention your pupillary distances we can make a tool available for you to measure this once the order is confirmed. Meanwhile you can put 99 in the box for pupillary distances.
- Each order is checked by a qualified, experienced optician who will be able to check the conformity of your eyewear and ensure there is no difference before and after fitting (still given that with corrective lenses glasses are never exactly the same). Lunigal only offers you the best in optical technology.
- Your order will now be dispatched as soon as possible.
In storeWhichever store you choose, an optician and facial stylist will help you find the most suitable eyewear. A very wide choice of frames with more than 5000 models for sunglasses and prescription glasses is available so that you can find the style that suits you best.
To guide you in your choice, our dispensing opticians will explain which type of frame is most suitable for your visual correction and your face. Our priority is your satisfaction because we know that choosing a pair of glasses isn't easy.
Depending on your medical prescription and your lifestyle, the Lunigal optician and adviser, aided by cutting edge technology (the Eyecode measurement system from Essilor), will determine which type of lens suits you best, collaborating with the best lens laboratories in the world. Then the fitting, the settings and the adjustment of your pair of glasses will also be carried out by a qualified optician.